Oh! You got a Broken Bone?
No issue! It happens almost to everyone of us. Here are some useful tips to get recover from broken bones. Go through it:
- Take the right amount of calories, as it will help a lot. When you get injured your body will take a lot of your energy to heal the broken bone. Therefore, it is necessary to 6,000 calories a day for fast healing.
- Take maximum protein to help a broken bone heal fast. This is the most important thing you need to pay attention for. If you will cut down with the proteins, it will result in a soft bone callus instead of rigid ones which are unconditionally necessary for bone strength.
- Take calcium and lysine, because calcium is essential to bone health. Taking Lysine is also the second important thing to intake, when it comes to calcium absorption. Thus, you need to make sure that you properly include that in your dietary routine for the fast healing of your broken bone.
- Get increased with antioxidants for cellular health, taking such compounds will help to reduce inflammation at the site of the break. At the time you got injured, an inflammation will not go away for at least weeks, and until inflammation will not go away, the healing process will not be grabbed by the broken bone.
- Take as much as mineral which include, calcium, zinc, magnesium, copper, phosphorus, and silicon. These minerals are the best intake during the recovery time of broken bone. Moreover, try to take all the vitamin and especially vitamin K, C, B6 and D.
For faster recovery using the right prescriptions, also consult your Nearest Emergency Room Doctor and your physician before using one of these suggestions. For more information, you can approach the AstraHealth Center or make a direct visit to its Urgent Care Warren, NJ.
Eat Healthy, Do Exercise, Live Long!