Have you experienced any one of these?
- Painful Urination
- Blood In Your Urine
- Dark, Cloudy Or Smelly Urine
- Pain Or Affection In Your Lower Abdomen Or Back
- Burning When You Urinate
If yes, these are the urinary tract infection symptoms. Some of these symptoms can be recovered in a few days with fluids, rest and pain relievers. And however, if it lasts more than three days, you need to take medical care from some professional physician.
Do you know? These above symptoms if not treated on time, can lead to infection in the kidneys. And I don’t think you would love to take risks for your kidney or do any carelessness related to your health issues.
So when are you going to opt for the treatment? I hope today only!
But before that, I would like to tell you the biggest difference between urgent care clinic and emergency room hospital! Where should you go for urinary infection?
Urgent Care Clinic- This option is valuable for those who don’t have a life threatening emergency issue and can go for the treatment after an office hours. Some of the examples of the conditions that urgent care treats include:
- Accidents And Falls
- Minor Trauma Such As A Sprain Or Strain
- Minor Broken Bones And Fractures (i.e. Fingers, Toes)
- Eye Irritation And Redness
- Diarrhea, Vomiting, Or Dehydration
- Severe Sore Throat Or Cough
- Urinary Tract Infections
Emergency Room Hospital- It’s all about life-threatening emergencies that could permanently impair or risk your life. The services of emergency rooms are available 24 hours and treat potentially life-threatening emergencies, such as;
- Compound Fracture
- Fever in Newborns
- Signs of Stroke
- Heavy, Uncontrollable Bleeding
- Deep Knife or Gunshot Wounds
- Moderate to Severe Burns
- Pregnancy-Related Problems
- Severe Abdominal Pain
- Signs of Heart Attack
- Suicidal or Homicidal Thoughts
- Convulsions, Seizures, or Loss of Consciousness
Hope it will help you decide where to go! The Astrahealth Center is the finest known “Closest Emergency Hospital HOBOKEN” who treats not only emergency situations, but urgent care treatments like urinary infection also.